Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 50 minutes. Good for 3-4 persons.
3/4 kilo beef(round, sirloin or tenderloin), sliced 1/4-inch think
1 tablespoon lemon juice or calamansi
5 tablespoons soy sauce
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 small piece ginger, crushed
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 onion, sliced in rings
4 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Marinate meat in lemon juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and ground pepper for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat cooking oil over medium heat. Lighty fry the onion rings. Remove from pan and drain. Set aside
3. In the same pan, Add the marinated meat, stir-fry meat until cooked and tender.
4. Transfer to a serving platter including the oil and sauce.
5. Garnish with onion rings.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments