Filipino Style Recipe: Mac and cheese soup with broccoli recipe is an easy soup dish. It is mainly made up of pasta and broccoli cooked in milk and cheese.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 5 servings
100 grams elbow macaroni
2 onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup evaporated milk
1 tablespoon butter
2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. In a pot, heat butter and saute onions, garlic and carrots.
2. Add cornstarch, chicken broth and milk then stir well. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add broccoli and Parmesan cheese. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Simmer until broccoli is cooked.
4. Add pasta and cheddar cheese then remove from heat.
5. Transfer to serving bowl then Serve and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments