Filipino Style Recipe: Vegetable Omelet recipe is an easy healthy breakfast recipe. Instead of going with the usual eggs and cheese, add a little bit milk and extra vegetables.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-20 minutes
Good for 1 servings
3 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 small button mushrooms, sliced thinly
1/4 red or green bell pepper, sliced thinly
1 onion, sliced thinly
1/2 large tomato, sliced thinly
Salt and ground pepper to taste
1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
1/4 cup milk(optional)
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped(optional for garnishing)
In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together until frothy. Season with salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
1. In a nonstick frying pan, heat butter over medium heat.
2. Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes or until nice and browned.
3. Add onion, tomato and bell pepper, continue sauteing until softened.
1. Pour egg mixture into vegetables, Sprinkle with grated cheese.
2. Cook until bottom is golden. Gently fold omelet over.
3. Carefully slide omelet onto a serving plate. Garnish with parsley.
4. Serve immediately!
1. You may include 1/2 small zucchini sliced thinly in omelet filling.
Powered by Facebook Comments