Filipino style steamed snapper recipe is another easy and healthy meal dish. It is mainly made up of marinade fish then steamed until done.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30 minutes
Good for 2 servings
1 (3/4 kilo)whole snapper, scaled, gutted
1 thumb-sized ginger, shredded
4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
1 piece red chili(siling labuyo), deseeded and sliced thinly
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon oil(olive, sesame)
1 teaspoon sugar
fresh coriander leaves, chopped(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine green onion, ginger, red chili, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar.
2. Place the fish on large heatproof plate. Pour the mixtures evenly over the fish. Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
1. In a wok, add enough water for about 5cm depth. Place the steaming rack over the wok.
2. Place the plate with marinade fish on steaming rack.
3. Bring to boil over medium heat. Steam for 15 minutes or until fish is done.
4. Remove the plate from the wok and drizzle the fish with sesame or olive oil. Sprinkle with coriander.
5. Serve hot and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments