Filipino Style Recipe: creamy beef and mushrooms recipe is another low carbohydrate dish. Normally the beef stir fry and cooked with mushrooms, cream and grated cheese until thicken.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
1/2 kilo beef sirloin, cut into strips
200 grams mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 cup hot water
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated(optional)
1/4 teaspoon paprika or chili flakes(optional)
chopped parsley for garnishing(optional)
1. In a bowl, marinate beef with garlic, paprika, salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat olive oil then stir fry beef for 5 minutes or until brown.
3. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes.
3. Pour water and cream of mushroom then cover and simmer until the sauce is creamy. Stir constantly.
4. Put the meat back into the pan then add grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Simmer for a while and turn off the heat.
6. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments