Filipino Style Recipe: bok choy in oyster sauce is another easy yet healthy food. Normally the bok choy comes boiled and garnished with fried garlic and oyster sauce.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 5-10 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 bunch baby bok choy, stalk trimmed, If big, split in half
3 cloves garlic, chopped
3 tablespoon oyster sauce
3 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Dash of salt
Pinch of ground white pepper
1. In a pot, pour water and add 1/2 teaspoon oil and a dash of salt. Bring to boil.
2. Add bok choy, cook for 30 seconds or until half cooked. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Drain and arrange in serving plate.
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir-fry garlic for 15 seconds or until light brown. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, add oyster sauce, water and white pepper. keep stirring until sauce has thickened.
3. Pour the sauce over bok choy and garnish with fried garlic. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments