Filipino Style Recipe: spicy lime and garlic chicken is another healthy low carbohydrate dish. Normally the chicken sauteed and stir fried in a blend of garlic, lime juice and chopped chili.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 15-20 minutes
Good for 4-5 persons
5 chicken fillets, cut into serving pieces
1 cup cornstarch
1 cup butter
1/2 cup lime juice
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 pieces green and red chili, chopped
1. In bowl, combine cornstarch, salt, pepper and chicken. Stir to coat evenly. Set aside.
1. In a non-stick pan, melt butter and saute garlic until golden brown.
2. Add chicken and stir fry until tender then pour lime juice.
3. Add chili and adjust seasoning according to taste.
4. Cook for another 3-5 minutes. Transfer to serving plate then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments