Filipino Style Recipe: Chili cheese sticks AKA dynamite is a simple and popular cheese sticks in Bacolod. Chili cheese stick is made of finger chili(siling haba) stuffed with cheese strips then wrapped in spring roll wrapper, deep fried until golden brown and crisp and served with your favorite dipping sauce.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
1. Using a sharp knife, slit each chili vertical cut then scrape out the seeds. Rinse and drain.
2. Stuff the chili with cheese then wrap and roll the wrapper, use a bit of water to seal the edges.
1. In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry the rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
2. Drain on paper towel then serve with preferred dressing.
1. You may also add strips of ham together with cheese if you prefer.
Powered by Facebook Comments