Filipino Style Recipe: Salmon ginger teriyaki is another low-carbohydrate dish. It is usually consists of salmon fillet marinated in a blend of grated ginger, teriyaki sauce and other seasonings then baked until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30 minutes(plus marinating time)
Good for 2-3 persons
500 grams fresh salmon steak
1 cup teriyaki sauce
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup lime juice
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon grind black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients then mix well.
2. Add salmon and place the marinade on top, Cover and marinate for 30 minutes inside the fridge. Drain and set aside.
1. In a non-stick pan, grease with olive oil then place marinated salmon skin side down.
2. Bake over 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork. Brush with remaining marinade from time to time.
3. Remove from the oven then transfer to serving plate. Serve hot with steamed beans. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments