Filipino Style Recipe: chicken lollipop is considered as appetizer and one of kids favorite. Usually have a spicy and delicious taste then served with favorite dip. This dish is made of marinating the chicken wings in spicy batter then coated with bread crumbs and then deep fried in hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 15-20 minutes.
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings through the soft joints.
2. Carefully sliding a sharp knife around the tip of the bone.
3. Separate the meat from the bone and gently push down the meat until a lollipop shape is formed.
4. Repeat the procedures for remaining pieces.
1. In a bowl, combine chicken, cayenne, salt and pepper then marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Add beaten eggs and flour. Mix well until well coated then roll in bread crumbs.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Deep fry then chicken for about 10 minutes or until colors turn to golden brown and tender.
3. Drain on paper towels and transfer to serving plate. Serve chicken lollipop with your favorite dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments