Filipino Style Recipe: No-Bake Mango Cheesecake is another variety of soft and sweetened dessert. Like the usual cheesecake, it is consist of soft cream-cheese on hard biscuit crust then topped with mango glaze. Refrigerate until firm before serving.
Estimated time of preparation: 20-30 minutes(plus chilling time)
1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracker
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder(optional)
1 cup cream cheese
1 cup whipping cream or all-purpose cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
2 cups hot water
1 cup mango or mango puree
1. In a mixing bowl, combine crushed graham, cinnamon powder, sugar and butter then mix until well combined.
2. Mixture should be moist, add more butter if too dry.
3. In a molding pan, spread and press down the crust mixture up to 1/2 inch thick then refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
Part 2(Mango Glaze)
1. In a bowl, dissolved gelatin in hot water.
2. In a blender, combine mango, water and sugar. Blend until smooth. Strain to discard any fibers.
3. In a pan, combine mango mixture and dissolved gelatin then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly thicken.
1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth then slowly add sugar and whipping cream. Mix until well blended.
2. Combine cream cheese mixture and half of mango gelatin mixture. Mix well.
1. Pour and spread evenly the filling into the crust up to 1 inch thick then refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or until firm.
2. Pour and spread the mango glaze on top then refrigerate for at least 8 hours. Serve Chilled.
Powered by Facebook Comments