Filipino Style Recipe: pancakes or hotcakes is a thin and flat cake is consists of flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, salt and sugar. Blend together then cooked in a pan until golden brown. This is usually served during breakfast with maple syrup and vanilla whipped cream, and the kids love it.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-6 servings
vanilla whipped cream
1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt. Mix well.
2. Add combine milk, eggs and butter.
3. Combine the two mixtures then whisk until well blended.
1. Heat a non-stick pan in a low heat, grease using melted butter then scoop and pour 1/3 cup of batter.
2. Swirl the batter then cook for 20 seconds or until almost set. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
3. Repeat the steps for the remaining batter.
4. Transfer the pancakes to serving plates. Sprinkle with powdered sugar then serve with maple syrup and vanilla whipped cream.
Powered by Facebook Comments