Filipino Style Recipe: ensaladang talong or eggplant salad is another easy and simple salad that usually served as side dish. It is consists of broiled eggplants then peel off the skin and stem. Toss with tomatoes and onions then serve with bagoong isda or toyo-mansi.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 4-5 servings
1. Broil eggplants until skin are charred and blister.
2. Let it cool then peel off the skin and remove the crown and the stem.
1. In a bowl, mash lightly the eggplants with a fork then add onions and tomatoes.
2. Serve with bagoong isda or fish sauce(patis).
1. You may also used the combination of garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes, salt and pepper instead of bagoong isda.
Powered by Facebook Comments