Filipino Style Recipe: Adobo pasta or pork adobo pasta is another delicious and tasty pasta made of Filipino adobo. This is another innovation on how to recycle the left-over adobo. This dish is very simple and easy to follow, normally the adobo meat shredded into flakes then saute until brown and crisp. Then toss in pasta together with black olives and spring onion. If pork adobo is not available,
Estimated time of preparation: 5 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 30 minutes
Good for 4 persons
1/2 cup black olives, sliced(optional)
1/4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
chopped spring onion for garnishing(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic until light brown.
2. Add adobo flakes and chili flakes then stir fry until brown and crisp.
3. Add pasta, black olives, olive oil, salt and pepper then toss to coat.
4. Turn off the heat then transfer to serving plate and garnish with spring onion. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments