Filipino Style Recipe: Baked stuffed bell peppers is another special dish made of bell peppers filled with ground meat then topped with grated cheese. The stuffed bell peppers cooked in a oven until the cheese melts. You may also used leftover ground meat to lessen the time of preparation.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking and baking: 30 minutes
Good for 5 servings
300 grams ground beef/pork with fat
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1 tomatoes, diced
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut each bell pepper in half, wash and remove seeds and membranes.
2. In a pan, boil water with salt then add bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes then drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, cook beef until color turns to light brown and start to render oil.
2. Add garlic, onion and tomatoes then stir cook for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
3. Season with salt and pepper according to taste. Let it cool and set aside.
1. In a bowl, beat egg then add beef mixture. Mix well.
2. Fill each bell peppers with beef mixture then sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
3. Arrange bell peppers in a baking pan then bake over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve while hot.
Powered by Facebook Comments