Filipino Style Recipe: Salisbury onion burger patties recipe is a popular dish in United States and similar to burger steak. It is consists of beef patties serve with gravy or brown sauce and best to serve with mas potatoes and steamed veggies.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 8 burger patties
1 large white onion, slice into rings
3 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten on an even surface.
3. grill or fry patties until color turns to light brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
1. In another pan, heat oil then melt butter.
2. Add onion and saute until soft. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In a same pan, pour soy sauce and beef stock then bring to boil.
2. Add flour then stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
3. Add butter, sugar and ground pepper then stir until well blended.
4. Add patties and onion then simmer for another minute.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve with mash potatoes and steamed veggies.
Powered by Facebook Comments