Filipino Style Recipe: button mushroom adobo sa gata or adobong kabute sa gata is another variety adobo dish. This dish is healthier because we will use mushrooms instead of meat. We will also include coconut cream to produce creamy and tasty flavor. The procedure is easy and simple, saute button mushrooms in vinegar and coconut cream then cook until thicken.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking : 10 minutes
Good for 2 persons
400 grams button mushrooms, whole
1 cup coconut cream
4 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 gloves garlic, minced
salt and pepper to taste
parsley or spring onions for garnishing(optional)
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and mushrooms until lightly browned.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Pour vinegar and simmer for 1 minutes.
4. Add coconut cream and simmer until thicken. Stir constantly.
5. Transfer to serving plate and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments