Filipino Style Recipe: Cornsilog is another variety of popular Filipino SILOG dish which is commonly sold in carinderia. This combo dish is consists of CORNed beef, SInangag(fried rice) and itLOG(fried egg). The corned beef is sauteed with onion then served with fried egg and fried rice.
Estimated time of preparation: 8 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 2 servings
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry sunny-side up egg until set. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry garlic until light brown.
3. Add rice then season with salt. Keep stirring for 3 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion.
2. Add corned beef then continue stir cook for 3 minutes or until done.
3. Arrange corned beef in a serving plate with fried egg and fried rice. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments