Filipino Style Recipe: Corn and malunggay soup with shrimps is another easy and simple soup dish that is commonly serve during rainy season. This healthy dish consists of corn, malunggay and shrimps sauteed and cooked in chicken or shrimp broth.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 2-3 servings
3 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chooped
8-10 pieces shrimps, peeled and deveined
1 cup corn kernels
a bunch of malunggay leaves
1 chicken or shrimp bouillon(broth cubes)
3 cups water
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add corn kernels and shrimps then continue sauteing for 3 minutes.
3. Pour water and bring to boil then add bouillon cube.
4. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce and pepper then add malunggay leaves.
5. Simmer for 1-2 minutes then turn off the heat.
6. Transfer to serving bowl and serve hot.
Powered by Facebook Comments