Filipino Style Recipe: Pork chops steak or bistek is another mouth watering Filipino dish inspired to western beef steak. Pork chop steak or bistek is another variety of pinoy bistek tagalog. Pork chops should marinated then cooked until tender. This dish is usually serve with sauce on top and garnish with onion rings.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 30 minutes
Good for 10 servings
1/4 cup calamansi or lemon juice
1/2 soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Pound the meat with a meat pounder then marinate in calamansi, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, salt and pepper for at least 3 hours or overnight inside the fridge.
1. In a pan, heat oil then melt butter over medium heat. Lightly fry the onion rings for a few seconds then drain and set aside.
1. In the same pan, fry marinated pork chops for 5-8 minutes each side. Drain and set aside.
2. Clean the pan then add a little oil, marinade and water then bring to boil.
3. Adjust season according to taste then simmer until reduce in half. Remove from heat.
4. Arrange pork chops in a serving plate then pour sauce on top.
5. Garnish with onion rings and spring onions then serve with steamed rice or potatoes. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments