Filipino Style Recipe: sauteed cabbage with oyster sauce is another simple and healthy yet affordable dish. The cabbage sauteed together with pork then cooked in oyster sauce until tender. This is usually serve as main dish and sometimes as side dish together with steamed rice.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 small size cabbage, cut into serving pieces
1 small carrot, cut into serving pieces
100 grams pork or chicken, cut into small pieces
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion chopped
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add pork then continue sauteing until brown.
3. Add vegetables and stir cook for a minute then pour water and oyster sauce.
4. Simmer for 2-3 minutes then season with salt and pepper.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments