Filipino Style Recipe: Strawberry graham is another variety of graham float dessert. It is usually made with a layer of graham crackers, condensed milk, cream, gelatin and strawberries. This dessert is one of the easiest and most favorite dessert of Filipinos specially during Holidays.
Estimated time of preparation: 25 minutes
250 grams fresh strawberries, halves
2 boxes strawberry flavored gelatin
200 grams graham crackers
50 grams crushed graham crackers
1 big can condensed milk
1 big can all purpose cream
1. In large bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a square pan, dissolve strawberry gelatin based on instruction then set aside until firm. Break into small pieces.
1. In a rectangular container, arrange a layer of graham cracker then spread a layer of cream mixture.
2. Add a layer of strawberry gelatin and strawberry pieces.
3. Repeat steps up to the desired thickness(3-4 layer of graham crackers).
4. Add a final layer of cream mixture and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers then arrange strawberry pieces on top.
5. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight. Served cold.
(Thanks to Ms. Rochelle for sharing)
Powered by Facebook Comments