Filipino Style Recipe: chicken asparagus is another healthy and delicious chicken dish. Normally the chicken marinated and cooked in marinade, oyster sauce and broth together with asparagus until tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 12 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
500 grams chicken fillet, cut into serving pieces
1 bunch medium-sized fresh asparagus
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup chicken broth
3 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. In a bowl, combine chicken and marinade then stir together. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Cut asparagus into 2-3 inches then separate the asparagus spears. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add marinated chicken and stir cook until light brown.
3. Add chicken broth then simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
4. Add oyster sauce then season with salt and pepper according to taste.
5. Add asparagus stalk and simmer for a minute.
6. Add asparagus spears and simmer for another minute.
7. Remove from heat then transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments