Filipino Style Recipe: corned beef omelet or omelette is another easy yet delicious breakfast recipe. This is another variety of omelet dish that consists of beaten eggs, and corned beef then cooked until set. Then usually serve during breakfast with fried rice.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes
Good for 1 servings
4 eggs, beaten
1 can(150 grams) corned beef
1 onion, chopped
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/4 cup evaporated milk(optional)
1/2 cup cheese, grated(optional)
1. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, milk and ground pepper together until frothy. Set aside.
1. In a nonstick pan, heat oil then saute onions until soft.
2. Add corned beef and cook for 3 minutes then transfer into bowl. Set aside.
3. Add half of corned beef into egg mixture then mix well.
1. In a same pan, melt butter in a low heat then pour egg mixture.
2. Cook until slightly set then top the remaining corned beef and grated cheese.
3. Continue cooking until bottom is golden then gently fold omelet over.
4. Slide omelet into serving plate then serve with hot sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments