Filipino Style Recipe: Chocolate brownies is another popular dessert specially in United States which is most likely between cake and cookie in texture. Brownie comes in different varieties and may include nuts, chocolate chips, frosting, whipped cream and other ingredients. This is usually serve together with coffee or milk.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 40 minutes
Good for 30 brownies
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups white sugar
1 cup chopped nuts or chocolate chips (optional)
nutella or other chocolate spread for frosting(optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt then mix until well combined. Set aside.
2. Grease baking pan(9x13inch) with melted butter. Set aside.
1. In a large separate bowl, Add melted butter, vanilla and sugar then mix well.
2. Add eggs one at a time, whisk well after each egg.
3. Gradually add cocoa mixture then mix until well blended.
4. Add nuts and stir using spatula then pour in a grease baking pan.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for 40 minutes or until done.(Brownies is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool then spread nutella on top. Cut into bars then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments