Filipino Style Recipe: Crispy fried shrimps is a simple and easy shrimp dish that consists of medium shrimps coated in batter and seasoned flour then deep fried until brown. This can be served as appetizer or pulutan together with spicy vinegar.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 10 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1. In a bowl, combine egg, milk, 1/2 cup flour and butter then mix well. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining flour, paprika and salt and pepper then mix well. Set aside.
1. Dip shrimp into batter then hold it up to drain well.
2. Roll into seasoned flour then shake off to remove excess flour.
1. In a deep pan, heat oil then deep fry shrimps until light brown.
2. Drain on paper towels then serve with spicy vinegar.
Powered by Facebook Comments