Filipino Style Recipe: Sauteed pork and green beans is an easy and affordable dish. It is consist of pork and green beans(baguio beans) sauteed and cooked until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 bunch green beans(baguio beans), discard ends then cut into small pieces
1/4 kilo pork, cut into small pieces
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 1/2 cups water
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion until translucent.
2. Add pork and fish sauce then stir cook until light brown and tender.
3. Add green beans then stir cook for a minute.
4. Pour water then season with fish sauce and pepper then simmer for 3-5 minutes.
5. Transfer to serving bowl then serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments