Filipino Style Recipe:sauteed ground pork and beans in oyster sauce is an easy, simple and affordable Filipino dish. It is made up of ground pork and green beans cooked and simmered in oyster sauce. I also added soy sauce and dried chili flakes to add more flavor and spicy taste.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
300 grams green beans, cut into 2 inch diagonally
250 grams ground pork
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped
1/8 teaspoon dried chili flakes
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 cups water
2 tablespoons fish sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, place ground pork and water then bring to boil.
2. Remove scums as it rises. Drain and set aside.
1. In a saucepan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft.
2. Add ground pork, fish sauce and pepper then stir cook for 2 minutes.
3. Pour water and beans then simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili flakes then simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then transfer to serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments