Filipino Style Recipe: Potatoes and chives is one of the simple and easy to prepare recipe. The potatoes boiled then tossed in butter, chives, salt and pepper. I also included Cheddar cheese to add more flavor to our dish, this is usually serve as side dish.
Estimated time of preparation: 10-15 minutes.
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
400 grams baby potatoes, halves
a bunch of fresh onion chives, chopped thinly
80 grams unsalted butter
1/4 cup Cheddar cheese,cut into small pieces(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, place potatoes then sprinkle with salt.
2. Pour enough water until submerge then bring to boil for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then add potatoes, cheese and salt and pepper.
2. Transfer to serving bowl then sprinkle with chives. Toss well then serve.
1. You may also use olive oil as alternative to butter.
Powered by Facebook Comments