Filipino Style Recipe: Stir fry chicken is another easy and simple way of cooking chicken. Chicken meat was marinated then stir fried together with marinade and vegetables until tender.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 8-10 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
500 grams chicken fillets, cut into serving pieces
100 grams snow peas, trimmed
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons canola oil
a dash of dried chili flakes(optional)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper(optional)
1/4 teaspoon dried basil(optional)
1. In a bowl, combine chicken and marinade then stir together.Set aside for 15 minutes.
1. In a sauce pan, heat cooking oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add bell peppers then saute for a minute.
3. Add snow peas then continue sauteing for another minute.
4. Transfer to bowl and set aside.
1. In a same pan, add oil then add marinated chicken and marinade.
2. Stir fry for 2 minutes then put back then vegetables.
3. Cook for another minute then transfer to serving plate.
4. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments