Filipino Style Recipe: Seafood salad with lime dressing is another type of salad consists of seafood, celery, tomatoes, onion and parsley then tossed in lime dressing. Seafood salad is a simple and easy to prepare dish. This is commonly served as appetizer and ideal for those on diet and health-conscious.
Estimated time of cooking: 8-10 minutes
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
300 grams shrimps, peeled and deveined
300 grams squid bodies, cut into rings
350 grams fresh tuna fillet, cut into cubed
3 tomatoes, deseeded and diced
3 stalks celery, chopped
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
2 white onions, chopped
1/2 tablespoons paprika(optional)
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup lime juice
3 tablespoons vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a shallow bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
2. Season tuna with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil then cook tuna for 3 minutes or until done. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pot, bring water to boil. Add a dash of salt then boil shrimps for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a same boiling water, boil squids for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
1. In a large bowl, combine seafood and the rest of ingredients.
2. Pour lime dressing over the salad then toss and sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments