Filipino Style Recipe: Seafood Angel Hair Carbonara is another creamy and mouth-watering seafood-pasta dish. It is consists of seafood such as squid and clams then cooked together with evaporated milk, all purpose cream and cheese. Tossed together and topped with grated cheese. This can be served in any type of occasion or as mid-afternoon snack.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 4-6 persons
500 grams angel hair pasta or any
800 grams clams
400 grams squid, cut into rings
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 head garlic, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/4 cup sliced mushroom
1 big can evaporated milk
2 x 250 ml all purpose cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
parsley for garnishing(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and mushroom then saute for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add squid and stir cook for a minute. Remove and set aside.
3. In a same pan, add clams then cover and simmer until shells open. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, add the evaporated milk and all purpose cream then bring to boil while keep stirring.
2. Add the grated cheese then keep stirring for about 3-5 minutes or until beginning to thicken.
3. Put back the clams then adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat then add squid.
4. In a serving plate, arrange pasta then add the sauce on top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and garnish with parsley. Serve!
Powered by Facebook Comments