Filipino Style Recipe: Chicken pandan is a simple yet delicious chicken dish originated from Thailand. This dish is made of chicken pieces marinated then wrapped with pandan leaves. Deep fry until golden brown then serve with toyo-mansi sauce. This is usually serve together with steamed rice or can be serve as pulutan.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 10-14 pieces
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon calamansi juice
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients then mix until well blended.
2. Add chicken then marinate for 2-3 hours inside the fridge.
3. Drain chicken then wrap each pieces with pandan leaves.
1. In a frying pan, heat enough oil then deep fry wrapped chicken until golden brown. Drain.
2. Transfer to serving plate then serve with dipping sauce and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments