Filipino Style Recipe: Sauteed peas and corned beef is an easy, simple and affordable Filipino dish. It consists of corned beef and snow peas cooked and simmered in oyster sauce. Adding oyster sauce and dried chili flakes will improve the flavor and taste of the dish.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 2-3 servings
180 grams snow peas, trimmed
1 small can corned beef
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1/8 teaspoon dried chili flakes
4 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion until soft.
2. Add corned beef then continue sauteing until slightly toasted.
3. Add snow peas then pour water and simmer for a minutes.
4. Add oyster sauce and chili flakes then simmer for another 2 minutes.
5. Adjust seasoning according to taste then transfer to serving plate. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments