Filipino Style Recipe: Spicy Chicken Paprika is a spicy chicken dish made from fried breaded chicken then tossed to coat in spicy paprika sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes(plus chilling time)
Estimated time of frying: 30-40 minutes.
Good for 3-5 persons
1 kilo chicken, cleaned and cut into serving pieces
cooking oil for frying
For Breading Mix:
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon salt
For Paprika Sauce:
1 teaspoon paprika pepper
1/2 cup hot sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup mayonnaise
6 cloves garlic, minced
1. In a bowl, combine flour, paprika, cayenne and salt then mix well.
2. Place and toss chicken with the mixture until evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
1. In a deep frying pan, heat enough oil to cover the chicken entirely.
2. Fry chicken for about 10-15 minutes in medium heat or until color turns to golden brown.
3. Drain and set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, melt butter in a low heat then add butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, sugar and pepper. Stir well then turn off the heat.
2. In a large bowl, place the chicken then add sauce and mix until all the chicken coated evenly.
3. Serve immediately with dipping sauce and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments