Filipino Style Recipe: stir cooked buttered vegetables is another simple yet healthy dish and usually served as side dish. It is consists of different varieties of vegetables steamed then stir cooked with butter, salt and pepper.
Estimated time preparation and cooking: 15 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
1. In a pot, boil water with salt then add carrots and cabbage for 3 minutes.
2. Drain and plunge into cold water for another 3 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then add bean sprouts, carrots and cabbage.
2. Seasoned with salt and pepper then stir cook a minute or until tender.
3. Transfer the steamed vegetables into serving bowl. Serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments