Filipino Style Recipe: Special Homemade Pizza is a typical pizza made of oven-baked flat, round bread topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings. You may choose various toppings based on your budget and what you prefer. Pizza crust is available in leading supermarket or you may do it yourself. Good luck and enjoy!
Good for 2 pizza
1 medium-sized white onion, cut into rings
2 red and green bell peppers, slice thinly
1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
20 pieces pepperoni slices
1/4 cup beef toppings/nuggets
5 slices ham, cut into small squares
4 tablespoons sliced black olives
1. Place pizza crust in a flat surface, ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Leave about 1/2 inch of unsauce pizza at the edges.
2. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top then arrange other toppings evenly.
3. Spread shredded cheese on top of the toppings. Repeat for the other crust.
1. Preheat oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust are crisp and the cheese is melted.
2. Remove from the oven then transfer to round sheet. Cut into 8-12 serving slices then serve with hot sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments