Filipino Style Recipe: No Cook Banana Chocolate Pudding is an easy to prepare dish and does not need any cooking or baking. The pudding tastes like soft ice cream so your kids will really love it.
1. In a bowl, combine the chocolate pudding mix and milk then beat together until it thickens.
2. Add the sour cream and beat again. Fold in whipped cream. Set aside.
1. In a rectangular container, arrange a layer of cookies at the bottom.
2. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture, then a layer of slicked bananas.
3. Repeat the layers until all ingredients are consumed.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Tip: Soak bananas in orange juice or water with vit c to avoid darkening.
Powered by Facebook Comments