Filipino Style Recipe: Sauteed French beans and sausage is another simple yet delicious dish. It is consist of french beans and Chinese sausage cooked together in oyster sauce and delicious spices. The sauce should be naturally thick and oily but this is very delicious.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1/4 kilo french beans, trimmed
2 pieces Chinese Sausages, sliced diagonally
1 red bell pepper, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and red bell pepper.
2. Add Chinese Sausage then stir cook until light brown.
3. Add french beans and oyster sauce then continue cooking for 3 minutes.
4. Add chili flakes, salt and pepper according to taste then cook for another minute.
5. Transfer to serving plate then serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments