Filipino Style Recipe: Triple Chocolate Cupcakes is another mouth-watering pastry made of chocolate cake, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips. This can be served during breakfast together with coffee or during mid-afternoon snack.
Estimated time of preparation: 30 minutes
Estimated time of baking: 20 minutes (plus preheating time)
Good for 18-20 cupcakes
1 box (370 grams) chocolate cake mix
1 box (100 grams) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup sour cream
3 eggs, slightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup warm water
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, sour cream, vanilla, and eggs then mix together.
2. Add the warm water then fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips. (The mixture will be a bit thin/watery)
1. Put cupcake liners in muffin pan then pour the mixture until almost full.
2. Top with the remaining chocolate chips then bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 18-20 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
Powered by Facebook Comments