Filipino Style Recipe: Sweet Beef Teriyaki is a popular dish in Japanese cuisine. Normally the beef marinade then pan-fried with marinade sauce until tender.
1/2 kilo beef sirloin, sliced thinly into strips
3 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted(optional)
spring onions for garnishing(optional)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/4 cup pineapple juice
2 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon salt
1. In a bowl, marinate beef for 24 hours. Cover with plastic wrap.
1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry beef over low heat until golden brown.
2. Pour the marinade and teriyaki sauce, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes until tender.
3. Adjust seasoning according to taste by adding more sugar, water or teriyaki sauce.
4. Transfer the beef to sizzling plate and pour thickened sauce on top.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve hot with sauteed mung beans and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments