1 cup whip cream
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Honey
1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and diced (chopped some into small pieces)
1 cup crushed graham cookies
1. In a mixer, combine cream, vanilla extract and honey then whip until stiff peaks.
2. Add chopped mango and mix until just blended.
1. In a serving glass, add a layer of crushed graham then a layer of mango-cream mixture.
2. Add another layer of crushed graham then another layer of mango-cream mixture.
3. Add another layer of crushed graham then top with diced mango.
4. Repeat the procedure for the remaining glasses.
5. Refrigerate for 45 minutes before serving.
Powered by Facebook Comments