500 grams fresh oysters(talaba), cleaned and drained
3 tablespoons canola oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
12 pieces peppercorns
1/4 cup light soy sauce
1/2 cup vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 green chili(siling haba), sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic, onion and peppercorns.
2. Add oysters and vinegar then cook until almost dry and brownish.
3. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In a same pan, pour soy sauce and water then bring to boil.
2. Add green chili and simmer until liquid is reduced.
3. Put back the oysters then adjust seasoning according to taste.
4. Simmer for a minute then turn off the heat. Serve with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments