1 kilo large/medium sized fresh squid, clean
1/2 cup soy sauce
4 tablespoons calamansi juice
salt and ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons cooking oil
3 large tomatoes, chopped finely
2 onions, chopped finely
1 thumb-sized ginger, julienne
1/4 cup chopped parsley(optional)
1. Marinate squid in soy sauce, calamansi juice and ground pepper. Refrigerate for 6 hours. Drain.
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, ginger and parsley, salt and pepper. Toss together.
2. Stuff the mixture inside the squid then secure with toothpick. (Do not to over stuff the squid)
3. Grilled over hot charcoal for 10 minutes. Baste with marinade and cooking oil.
4. Transfer to serving plate then slit the squid vertically.
5. Serve with liquid seasoning.
Powered by Facebook Comments