1 kilo pork meat(combination of cheek, ear and snout)
200 grams chicken liver (optional)
4 tablespoons butter
3 pieces onion, minced
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
3-4 chili hot pepper(siling labuyo), chopped
3 green chili (siling haba), chopped (optional)
3 gloves garlic, crushed
3 pieces bay leaves
1 tablespoons rock salt
1 teaspoon peppercorn
4 tablespoons vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, combine pork meat, garlic, bay leaves, rock salt and peppercorn.
2. Pour enough water, simmer for 1 hour or until tender. Drain.
1. Grill over hot charcoal until crisp and browned.
2. Slice the pork cheeks and ears into small pieces. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute ginger and onions.
2. Add chicken liver then crush while cooking until tender.
3. Add chopped pork cheeks and ears and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add chopped green chili and hot pepper,
5. Season with vinegar, salt and ground pepper. Mix well.
6. Stir cook until the sauce thickens. Serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments