500 grams macaroni pasta
500 grams ground beef
1 pack(150 grams) tomato paste
3 large-sized tomatoes, diced
2 red bell peppers, diced
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 large onion, minced
1 cup beef broth
1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
sugar, salt and pepper to taste
5 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1 big can(380 grams) evaporated milk
80 grams Cheddar Cheese
40 grams Parmesan Cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
Part 2 (Meat Sauce)
1. In a pan, heat olive oil then add butter, ground beef and cook until starts to brown. Set aside.
2. In a same pan, saute garlic, onions, tomatoes and bell peppers until soft.
3. Add ground beef, beef broth, tomato paste and paprika then stir and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
4. Season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste then cook for a minute.
5. Add cooked pasta then toss until well combined. Set aside.
Part 3 (White Sauce)
1. In a separate pan, melt butter then add flour and stir until well blended.
2. Pour milk then bring to boil. Season with salt and pepper then stir until starts to thickens.
3. Add cheddar and Parmesan cheese then stir until melted and well blended. Set aside.
1. In a baking pan, add macaroni mixture then spread evenly.
2. Pour white sauce on top then spread evenly and make sure to secure the edges.
3. Bake in a preheated oven over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes or until the top is light brown.
4. Remove from oven then let it cool for a while before serving. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments