1 kilo grams large shrimps, discard the legs
3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons ketchup
1/4 cup soda
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 thumb sized ginger, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon garlic flakes
1 stalk green onion, chopped for garnishing
1. In a bowl, combine, sweet chili sauce, ketchup and soda then mix well. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and ginger.
2. Add shrimps and stir cook for a minute until color turns to pink.
3. Remove shrimps from the pan and set aside.
1. In a same pan, pour sauce and simmer until starts to thickens. Keep stirring.
2. Put back the shrimps and toss until evenly coated.
3. Add chili flakes and garlic flakes then adjust seasoning according to taste.
4. Transfer into serving plate then garnish green onions.
5. Serve immediately with steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments