2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a mixing bowl, combine honey, Worcestershire, vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Marinate pork belly for an hour inside the fridge.
1. In a baking pan line sheet with foil, place pork belly then bake in a preheat oven over 165 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
2. Remove pork belly from the oven then allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into serving pieces.
1. In a pan over medium heat, pour glaze drippings then stir fry french beans for 3 minutes.
2. Transfer pork belly and french beans into serving plate then serve with fried rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments