1 kilo pork meat with fat, sliced into thin pieces
bamboo skewers (soak in water for 15 minutes)
4 pieces red/yellow onion, quartered
2 pieces bell pepper, cut into square
4 pieces tomato, quartered
1 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup calamansi or lime juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1. In a large container, combine marinade ingredients and pork. Marinate inside the fridge overnight.
2. Remove pork from marinade.
1. Arrange marinated pork, bell pepper, onion, and tomato as desired on bamboo skewers then brush with marinade mixture.
2. Repeat the steps for the remaining pieces.
1. Grill pork kebab over hot charcoal for 5 minutes on each side or until tender while basting with marinade mixture.
2. Transfer serving plate and serve with dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments