6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 large onion, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoon peppercorns
1 cup cide vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 cups water
6 pieces bay leaves
1/4 cup brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In pan, heat oil and saute the garlic until golden brown, drain and set aside.
1. In a large pot, combine pork ribs and marinade. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Cook in a low heat for about 1-2 hours or until the pork ribs is tender. Add water if necessary.
3. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Simmer until the sauce thicken and start rendered oil.
4. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with toasted garlic. Serve with spicy vinegar.
Powered by Facebook Comments